The Santa Clara County Historical and Genealogical Society (SCCHGS) was formed 29 May 1957 as a nonprofit educational organization to:
- promote the study of history and genealogy
- collect documents and manuscripts
- record and preserve family histories
- provide research method instruction
- encourage compilation and publication
- assist other groups with common goals
- support and maintain the genealogical collection in the Santa Clara City Public Library
Bylaws & Policies
Location & Hours
We are located in the Santa Clara Central Park Library, 2635 Homestead Road, Santa Clara, 95051 (map).
Our collection is available all hours that the library is open. See the library web site for location, directions, and hours.
back to top