We will meet on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month. On the 2nd Wednesday of the month, a presentation on a relevant topic will be followed by a discussion and questions. The meeting on the 4th Wednesday of the month will be a Q&A session where the facilitator will take questions and demonstrate genealogy techniques and tools.
- Jun 23rd - Tour of American Ancestors
- Jul 14th - Ancestry DNA tools with Pat Burrow
- Jul 28th - Tour of Fold3
- No meetings in August
- Sep 8th - TBD
- Sep 22nd - Drop-in genealogy consulting - send questions ahead to for best results
- Oct 13th - TBD
- Oct 22th - Drop-in genealogy consulting - send questions ahead to for best results
- Nov 10th - TBD
- No meeting November 24th
- Dec 8th - Immigration & Naturalization
- No meeting December 22nd
Click here to register. You only need to register once. The same link is used for all occurrences of this SIG.
To participate in a Zoom meeting, you need a device with a microphone. A desktop computer, laptop or tablet work best. A smart phone can suffice although it may be hard to see the slides on the screen.
Click here to join a Zoom test meeting to get your device ready to attend a Zoom meeting. A small piece of software may need to be downloaded.