Membership is open to all individuals. Member meetings are held at 6:30 p.m. the third Tuesday of each month, except August and December at 2635 Homestead Road, Santa Clara
. The annual membership fees are $20 for individuals or $25 for two people at the same address.
Join using our Membership Form
Benefits of membership include our newsletter and our journal, both available in the online members area. Members also receive a reduced rate for research
, email reminders, and access to the members area of this website.
The members area
of this website contains:
- The SCCHGS newsletter, current and back issues from Oct 2010
- The SCCHGS journal, Santa Clara County Connections, current and all back issues
- Board meeting agendas (typically added one or two days before the meeting)
- The annual calendar
- Local & Family History resources, Santa Clara County, CA, an extensive guide to conducting local research
- Beginners Guide to Genealogy, a 54-page pdf document, published by SCCHGS
Members may vote in the annual elections at the May member meeting and on other decisions occasionally brought to the membership.
Members are welcome to attend board meetings and may stand for election to positions on the board. Board meetings are announced in the newsletter ‘Calendar of Events.’
We invite members to volunteer